Wow, what a Christmas and New year we had. To say the least we had a great time this season and '09 is off to a great start, Thanks to God. It has been a while since I updated the blog, so here goes. I added five photo links on the right in reverse order, (thats just the way it is). 1) Start with Hey Cousin, All the cousins finally together for group pictures. I thought that it was hard to get Julian to look at the camera, try getting all three. 2) Aaron and Melissa's wedding, Everyone had a great time and the food was tasty, so I heard. I was under the weather but as you can see I survived. 3) Merry Christmas '09, We are so grateful for being able to share a safe season with all the family. And the presents were nice. Thanks to all! 4) Happy 3rd Birthday Julian, Check out Let at the mini bowl. Her claim to fame, "I am the best, try to beat me if you can". 5) Enjoying Texas Dec '09, Misc pictures and winding down the visit. Aaron, Ryan and McKenna had to return to Raliegh but we enjoyed having them down as well as having a chance to see everyone during the holidays. Good luck to all with their resolutions!!!
Joe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment